FAR 217 The Top 20 Places for 2019
Expected Air Date: 12/17/18
Coming up today I’m going to share with you my top 20 places where you should consider investing in 2019. Here’s a hint: They are not all geographical destinations.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
email@example.com Tell us where you’re from!
Topic: Top 20 Places for 2019
- Where the deals are.
- Where the hedge funds aren’t.
- Just behind the bleeding edge.
- Just north of the intersection between risk and return.
- The mid to low hanging fruit.
- Growing populations
- Mid-size cities
- Multiple major employers
- South and southwest, but not west
- Midwestern US.
- Low Prices
- Good Schools
- Low crime rates
- Emerging Markets – Whatever town you are in – ahead of development.
- Steady performers, non-sexy, no magazine covers.
- Out of your self-Directed IRA
- Out of the shark-infested red water.
- Out of disposable income / investment accounts. Won’t go to zero, but you might lose some if you don’t listen to this show 3 times a week.
- Atlanta, GA (www.gobankingrates.com)
- Kansas City, MO
- Bonus: Almost anywhere you can buy an entire house for $10,000 or less.
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“When I look in the mirror I see the reason — the cause behind all of my successes and the decision power behind all my failures.” -Roger Blankenship