Expected Air Date: 10/1/18
Thank you Kathy.
It has come to my attention that I have missed a question that is waiting. When we wrapped up two shows ago I had a question from Ashton in Austin about note-buying and I didn’t get to it on the last show, so I’m going to start with it today.
- Ashton, Austin, TX, “Really enjoyed the show with Scott Carson, Can you explain the math on buying notes? I don’t see how it makes much money.”
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- FlipStarter Nov 2-3, Atlanta, GA
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
What would it feel like to make a confident offer on an investment property, knowing that you know how much money you can make on it, and you understand how the variables impact your bottom line as you negotiate?
What would it do for your confidence to know with certainty what you will sell this property for?
Learn to think like an appraiser. Understand the ins and outs of property valuation.
We will help you be able to compare one possibility with another, selecting only the best most profitable projects. “Property Grade” App.
Use our Deal Analysis to buy with confidence.
Hold Time Formula
Daily Cost Formula
ROI Formula (annualized)
ROC Formula (annualized)
Rental Purchase Formula
How to find the deals. Hear about 10 sources for deals we use here at Flipping America.
How to fund your deals. Hear about all your options and learn how to compare them.
How would it feel to be able to buy as many flip properties as you can handle without using any of your own money? All you have to do is work the project. The money is handled. Yes we are going to talk about raising private money to fund your deals, but we are also going to show you how you can walk away Saturday afternoon with financial commitments to cover as many deals as you can handle. The person making that commitment will be in the room and will make that commitment to anyone who qualifies.
Wouldn’t it be great if you never had to spend your own money and you never had to spend any time raising money? Just focus on the deals.
You will have the chance to become part of the Flipping America family of investors. We shun the “guru” model. We have options for those with differing situations, but once you are in the family, there is no upsell to move into a select inner circle or platinum level. These are contrivances developed solely to put more of your money into the gurus’ pockets. Am I missing an opportunity here? Perhaps, but one thing is clear — my priority is your success. When I help you achieve your financial goals, my success will take care of itself.
How would it feel to have a clear process in finding, hiring and managing Contractors?
Our students average 15-20k profit on each flip using none of their own money. What would it do for your life if you could do just two of these next year?
How would it feel to know that someone has your back – that you have an experienced coach who will guide you through the process, helping make sure you complete the project on time and on budget?
Wouldn’t it be great if someone could give you a little guidance on the best way to set up your business? Done. We cover everything from how to choose a name and a logo to getting organized and recognized by both the state and the federal governments so you are ready to go.
No one does this business alone. You’ll need to recruit a team – not employees, but others in the business who are essential for your success. These include professional deal finders, Realtors, Contractors, Lenders, Attorneys, and more. We will show you why you need each of these individuals and point you in the right direction to find them.
We will introduce creative deal making.
I will show you how I scaled my business from a part time 2-3 houses a year into a business that flipped more than 100 houses a year with minimal employees and all from a home office. Growing and scaling your business requires the right mindset and the right systems. We will conclude the day by talking some about both of these essential topics.
Every module in this course – all six of them – are designed to be worth the entire cost of admission. I had a marketing coach awhile back who attended FlipStarter and criticized it because I “gave away too much information.” While I listened respectfully I couldn’t help but think one word — “perfect!”
I’ve been told I’ll never build a $50 million dollar training business if I don’t follow the proven techniques. My response? I’m not trying to build a $50 million dollar training business. I’m trying to make a positive difference in lives. My goal is to train the next generation of real estate millionaires. My hope is that through the values we teach and pass on, the public’s perception of real estate investors as a whole will improve. My dream is that a generation of investors would refuse to take short cuts in property repairs, treat tenants with respect and provide safe clean affordable housing, work with cities and towns to improve neighborhoods one house at a time. My plan is to inform thousands through FlipStarter, work with hundreds in our mentoring program, and working together touch a million lives with something positive.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
email@example.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Margaret, Villages of Ocala, FL “I’d be interested in hearing how flipping properties in real life is different from what we see on the TV shows.”
- Etienne, Los Angeles, CA “What are some of the unique things about your training?”
- Anti-Guru model
- Deal Funding
- Coaching, no further upfront financial commitment
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert