FAR 184 Opportunity Spotting
Expected Air Date: 9/8/18
I get asked all the time about the market. When will this booming market end? Are we heading for a crash? When will it happen? How will it happen? What should I do to prepare? What’s it like to live through a market crash? Where is the opportunity now? What is the hottest market? Where should I be looking for deals? What’s it like to live in another country? Ok, that last one is a bit unrelated, but hey, during the crash, I considered finding out!
Seriously though, everyone wants to know where they should be and what they should be doing. We spend time on this show figuring out just those answers and sharing them with you and we plan to continue for the foreseeable future. But today I’m going to teach you how to look for those opportunities yourself – just in case you want to know. So I’m going to provide the data points and the characteristics of a market that is, in our view, ripe for the picking. It’s like serving fish versus teaching you how to fish. We are going to keep on serving information you need, but today we are going to peek behind the curtain for a few minutes so you can read the circumstances like we do.
How to contact us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- September 12, Chantelle Owens at Flipping Atlanta, Tax Liens
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Topic: Opportunity Spotting
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. William James