Expected Air Date: 07/16/18
Your network is your net worth. We’ve heard that for years. The more you connect with people in this industry, or whatever industry you happen to be in, the more good things can happen. I can’t tell you exactly how or when those results might begin to benefit your life, but I can tell you that your best success as an entrepreneur will come from the people you meet, either investors, suppliers, customers, or even your fellow competitors. Today I’m going to talk to you about a giant in our industry, Connected Investors. They are one of the largest networking sites for real estate investors in the world. On their site you can find people in your area, or people in the area where you want to be, vendors, deals, money, just about anything you need.
In a few moments we are going to be joined by Marty Coyne, the Chief Technology Officer for Connected Investors. We were talking at a conference recently – yes, NETWORKING! And he told me about a new product they had released. It’s an aggregation tool that puts a ton of seller leads all into one place — a product they call PinPoint Profits. I expressed my doubts and Marty put it on the line. He asked me to use the product and see if it didn’t work. I did, and WOW. We’ve only been using it a few days now but we are stunned by the potential. We have hundreds of new leads and are already in contact with a few of the sellers. I’ll keep you posted as we go along, but so far I’m amazed and delighted to tell you about this. But Connected Investors is a LOT more than PinPoint Profits. Marty will explain more in just a few minutes – you don’t want to miss any of this, because after we talk about CI for awhile I’m going to throw a couple of real estate technology questions his way. Wait til you hear his answers!
How to Reach us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
We now have a profile at houzz.com for what it’s worth.
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Guest: Marty Coyne,
Marty Coyne is the Chief Technology Officer of Connected Investors, the world’s largest Real estate investing Community and Marketplace. Coyne plays a key role in shaping CI’s technology strategy as Ci is experiencing explosive growth and making its presence known in Fintech.
The transformational impact that technology can provide, has characterized Coyne’s career in technology solution sales and as an executive at Motorola, where his teams drove more than $1B of new business revenue to his company and its partners. Leveraging that success, Coyne launched a global consulting practice helping lead many of the most recognizable names in the tech sector drive results bringing disruptive solutions to the market.
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Andre, Pittsburgh, PA, “How do you find contractors? Most of the guys I talk to have a two month wait”
- Garth, Waukesha, WI, “I hear horror stories about contractors. How do I know I’m hiring the right person?”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- Most opportunities come disguised as hard work. That’s why most people don’t recognize them. -Ann Landers