Expected Air Date: 06/14/18
What in the world is Real Estate Day Trading? And how can I learn to do it? Can I make money doing this? How does it work? How do I analyze the deals? How do I pay for them? How do I move them out? IS IT POSSIBLE TO SIT AT MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE? Well — maybe. Stay tuned because today I have the guy who invented Real Estate Day Trading. Larry Goins is our guest today. He took some time from his busy schedule to sit down with us and explain it. If you listen today and apply what you hear, you’ll pick up some ideas, some principles, some direction, and some resources that could put you into the Real Estate Day Trading business. I’m blown away at the brilliance and creativity of people in this business who demonstrate day in and day out that real estate continues to be one of the most lucrative opportunities out there.
How to Reach us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday.
- Flipping America App is in the app store. You can listen to the show, read the show notes, and n the entire catalog of shows is now available to you. It’s a free download and there are no upsells or in-app purchases. Free to download, free to listen. Go ahead and give it a try and drop me a line and let me know what you think.
- Want a quick analytical tool to tell you how strong a potential fix and flip deal is? Download the Property Grade app. You answer 10 simple questions about the property and the app instantly tells you what you can expect to make, your return on investment, your return on cash, and then the program gives the project a letter grade using the proprietary Flipping America Investment Property Grade algorithm.
Guest: Larry Goins, Real Estate Day Trading
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
- Kelvin, Westchester, PA, “I need a way to quickly estimate a rehab price. By the time I get to the property and make a my estimate, someone has already bought the house. They are either dumb for going so fast or smarter than me. I think they are just smarter – they know something I don’t. How can I speed this up?”
- Randall, Searspoint, MA “Is there kind of a standard price for some repairs, like 10 grand for a kitchen, 5 grand for a bathroom, etc.?”
- Elvina, Roswell, GA “I’ve been told I need to get multiple bids for my rehab. I’m having a dreadful time getting this done. I was ok on my first rehab. Now on my second one, they guys that didn’t get the job on the first one won’t come back. They say they don’t have time to waste on me. Even the guy that did the work wants me to pay him $150 to come price out the work.”
Motivational Thoughts for the day
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” Napoleon Hill