Expected Air Date: 05/03/18
This week was the foreclosure auction here in Georgia which means we were busy analyzing properties right up to the last minute before 10 am Tuesday when the auctions began at every courthouse across the state. We get quite a few questions about how to buy foreclosed properties so that will be one of our topics later on.
We appreciate all the questions you are sending – some of them are very good questions. If you have questions about anything real estate related, send them to email@example.com. We answer every question that comes in. And some of them get answered on the air, as you will hear in a few minutes.
Our next Three Day training camp is coming up May 9-11 and it’s not too late for you to join us. However, since our program is invitation-only, you have to jump through a couple of hoops in order to receive that invitation. Hey it’s not like getting into law school or anything but we just need to talk. You can schedule a call with me by going to your web browser and typing this in exactly:
When you do that you’ll have access to my scheduler and you can pick a time. Then you will be given instructions for accessing a conference call you’ll need to dial into at the appointed time. It doesn’t matter to me where you are. I look forward to helping you in any way that I can.
How to Reach us
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 404-369-1018, ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
- My upcoming speaking engagements:
- Savannah REIA, May 14, 7-9, savannahreia.com.
- I’m off the road for a couple of weeks while we plan for our next Mentoring Training here in Atlanta May 9-11.
- Lunch with me every Wednesday at Baraonda.
- Monday – the Flipping America App debuts in the Apple Store. Already in the Android Store.
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Confucius
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Warren, Augusta, GA “Can you talk a bit about the foreclosure process and how a person can buy houses at the public auction?”
- Anna, Columbus, GA “Help! I bought a house at the foreclosure auction. The people are apparently still living there. What do I do?”
- Matthew, Blue Ridge, GA “I don’t see how you could buy a house that you’ve never been inside. How do you come up with a repair budget. You don’t know what you’re getting in there – I don’t see how anyone ever takes this risk. Since you have in the past, can you shed some insight?”
- Carolyn, Atlanta, “I have a hard time with the foreclosure process. It seems like you are profiting from someone else’s pain. You seem like a nice man, but this is a cold-hearted way to make money. How do you live with yourself?”