The exciting conclusion of the interview with Stacy Rosetti
Shout out to Ramon Tookes and Flipology 101
- Economic times of India, article on real estate investing.
- Penthouse in San Fran – 7000 sf, list price, 42 million
- Dailybreeze.com: Where does the So Cal market go from here? Up 25% over the past 2 years. Expected to be up 8% over the next two years.
- No bubble in sight
- The Single most important rule for real estate investing — according to Peter Churchouse of stansburychurchouse.com: LOCATION.
- His five guidelines.
- Allie from Atlanta: Help me understand what I should offer on a property. Where do repairs fit into the equation?
- David from Detroit: How do you decide between two properties if you can only do one?
- Lorraine from Long Beach: The price points in So Cal are so high? It makes me really nervous. How would you suggest I get started?
- Lower Price
- Consider remote flipping