Expected Air Date: 9/25/17
Mark your calendar now and plan to attend “FlipStarter” is coming October 21 and 22. .
Join my special guests:
- EJ Lashlee, author of the True Trust Book, The Protection Book, and founder of True Trust Services. He will be speaking about asset protection through Private Asset Trusts.
- Jennifer Hammond, Host of The Jennifer Hammond show on Sirius/XM Radio The Urban View. Nationally acclaimed realtor and investor extraordinaire.
- Jay Conner. America’s private money authority
- Bruce Mack. Founder of Platinum Finance
- Banks Brazell, ReBuild Co, a leading home builder and remodeler in the Southeastern US.
- Roger Herring, Founder of Investors Accounting.
- Karen Anderson, Digital Marketing and List Consultant
- Mike Ventry, Advanta IRA, How to use your self-directed IRA to create potentially tax-free income.
- And of course, me, the Flipping America guy, Roger Blankenship. I’ve made my career in real estate investing by doing it rather than talking about it. I’ve flipped hundreds of houses and I’m going to show you how to do it. I have a few techniques no one else uses or teaches, but I’m going to share them with you. Why?
Because we are going to tell you how to get started Flipping Houses and building wealth. It’s not just owning a business, it’s owning a wealth generation machine that will not only provide for you, but be a blessing to your children and grandchildren.
And that’s not all, when you purchase your ticket for only $97 for this two day event, my good friend Jay Conner is going to invite you to HIS event in October at no additional charge. That’s right, two multi-day real estate training events for one low price. Sign up now at FlipStarterEvent.com.
The FIRST 20 people who sign up for FlipStarter can save 20% off the admission cost by using the coupon code HOT20.
I flipped 75 houses before I finally decided to go to a seminar about flipping houses. I wanted to improve my techniques. Over the years I’ve attended many training events and I can confidently tell you that FlipStarter is unlike any real estate investor training out there. See for yourself at FlipStarterEvent.com.
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Julio from Brighton, CO: “I hear you say you want to be “all-in” at 70% but I’m not sure what you mean by that. Would you mind going over that?”
- Alison from Waco, TX: Please talk more about where to find house deals. I know you talk about wholesalers, but I don’t know where to find them.
- Teddy from Long Beach, CA. I’ve flipped four houses in the past 18 months. I want to quit my job to focus on this full time. How do I know when it’s the right time to quit?
- Replacing salary – MORE than
- Cash reserves – 1 year of salary
- Consider the cost of benefits
- Study the systems and processes you will need to scale up.
- Increased volume = increased overhead – staff.
- Stan from Lincoln, NE, “I know you have to get a certain percentage of stupid questions. How do you deal with those?”
- Brittany from Chattanooga, TN, “I’m looking at an older home in the Highland Park area. I noticed that the house still has a fuse box. Am I going to need to upgrade the electrical and if so, what will it cost?”
- Howard from Bridgeport, CT “I can’t make it to Atlanta for your FlipStarter event. Are you going to record it? Will it then be available in some format?”