Expected Air Date: 8/31/17
Mark your calendar now and plan to attend “FlipStarter” is coming September 30 and October 1.
Join my special guests:
- EJ Lashlee, author of the True Trust Book, The Protection Book, and founder of True Trust Services. He will be speaking about asset protection through Private Asset Trusts.
- Jennifer Hammonds, Jennifer Hammonds show. Nationally acclaimed realtor and investor extraordinaire.
- Jay Conner. America’s private money authority
- Bruce Mack. Founder of Platinum Finance
- Banks Brazell, ReBuild Co, a leading home builder and remodeler in the Southeastern US.
- Roger Herring, Founder of Investors’ Accounting.
- Karen Anderson, Digital Marketing and List Consultant
- Mike Ventry, Advanta IRA, How to use your self-directed IRA to create potentially tax-free income.
- And of course, me, the Flipping America guy, Roger Blankenship. I’ve made my career in real estate investing primarily by doing it rather than talking about it. I’ve flipped hundreds of houses and I’m going to show you how to do it. I have a few techniques no one else uses or teaches, but I’m going to share them with you. Why?
Because we are going to tell you how to get started Flipping Houses and building wealth. It’s not just owning a business, it’s owning a wealth generation machine that will not only provide for you, but be a blessing to your children and grandchildren.
And that’s not all, when you purchase your ticket for only $97 for this two day event, my good friend Jay Conner is going to invite you to HIS event in October at no additional charge. That’s right, two multi-day real estate training events for one low price. Sign up now at FlipStarterEvent.com.
Our thoughts are with everyone in Houston and surrounding areas impacted by Hurricane Harvey. You are in our prayers today.
- The Top Ten Places to Retire http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-of-the-best-places-in-the-world-to-retire-2016-07-23
- Top 10 Best places in the World to live: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/no-american-city-makes-the-list-of-the-worlds-top-20-best-places-to-live-2017-03-15
- The 20 hottest real estate markets, August 2017. (Check out Grand Rapids, MI) http://www.realtor.com/news/trends/hottest-markets-august-2017/
- Ten-X, commercial RE auction site, gets bought by Thomas H. Lee Partners – majority stake for $1B.
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- William from W. Islip NY. I’m not a realtor, and I’m having trouble figuring out the ARV. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Love your show by the way – found it on iHeart radio.
- Jason from Huntsville, AL. Could you review the insurance I need for a flip? I bought a house at the foreclosure auction and the people are still living there. I guess they will be there until the redemption period expires. So how do I insure this house?
- Caroline from Madison, WI. I’m a student at Wisconsin (Go Badgers!). My parents are thinking about buying a house here in Madison and renting out the rooms while letting me have a place to stay. Do you think this is a good idea? If they do it, my dad wants me to ask you for some tips for managing the other renters.