Expected Air Date: 11/11/17
- NEW NEW! Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Check in with us every Tuesday for “Tuesdays at Two”
- Follow us on Twitter @FlippingAmerica
- IF WE READ YOUR QUESTION ON THE AIR, WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO OUR NEXT FLIPSTARTER EVENT. THAT’S A $97 VALUE!
- Happy Veterans Day
- Living quarters
- Office Space
- 7 Things potential buyers do NOT want to see in a house
Motivational Thoughts for the day
- 10X by Grant Cardone
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Debra, Calhoun, GA “How do I find the right realtor for my investment business?”
- Ross, Burlington, NC “I know I need a realtor but I’m not sure what to ask him or her when we meet to talk. Do you have a few questions or topics you can recommend?”
- Alvin, Jackson, MS, “What do I look for in a realtor?”
- Elsie, Long Beach CA, “I’m a realtor. Every time the real estate gurus come through town my office is beseiged with calls from new investors, all reading from the same script. They tell me they plan to buy 20 houses a year and so on and so forth. We have heard all of this before. They want us to spend time searching through the MLS to bring them deals. But we know they have no experience, usually no money, and it is rare that any of them will buy anything. They waste our time so we usually don’t call them back. The next thing you know they are saying bad things about us on social media. Please make it stop. We are professionals and take our business seriously. We don’t have time to put up with investor wannabes. We will work with seasoned investors of course and we love them, but need any advice you can give about responding to the new people.”
- David, Pittsburgh, PA “I’m a new realtor with (agency deleted), I want to work with investors and perhaps do some investing of my own. Where do I find serious investors? A lot of people at the local REIA are just dreamers and most of them will never do a deal.”