Expected Air Date: 01/22/18
Hello everyone. I am Roger Blankenship and I teach people how to make money in Real Estate. Roger Herring is going to be joining us in a few moments and we are going to talk about the implications of the new tax bill. Roger is the founder of Investors’ Accounting and works with investors nationwide. We started the conversation on Saturday’s show and just couldn’t get finished so we are going to finish that conversation today.
If you’re in the Atlanta area, plan to come out Friday morning to hear Roger Herring in person. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Roger’s assistant will send you what you need to get in.
- NEW NEW! www.flippingamericanetwork.com is LIVE
- FlipStarter Tampa is January 20. FlipStarter Dallas is Feb 10. www.flipstarterevent.com
- Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Check in with us every Tuesday for “Tuesdays at Two”
- Follow us on Twitter @FlippingAmerica
- IF WE READ YOUR QUESTION ON THE AIR, WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO OUR NEXT FLIPSTARTER EVENT. THAT’S A $97 VALUE!
- Roger Herring
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Kendrick, Milwaukee, WI “I’m new at this. One person tells me I need to build a buyers’ list. Another says I need to line up funding. And a third person told me I just need to start networking. I figure I might as well as you to weigh in. What do you recommend?”