Expected Air Date: 01/13/17
What a great time we had in Tampa on Thursday. I’m STOKED about next Saturday, January 20 when we come back for FlipStarter Tampa. You can sign up at flipstarterevent.com. Thanks to all our listeners who came out and introduced yourselves. I was overwhelmed by your kind words. I look forward to seeing some of you back next Saturday.
As promised, today I’m going to tell you my story. Many have been asking and I’ve been putting it off, but today is the day. I’ll get to that in a bit. Along the way I’ve developed several of my own little reminders or quotes if you want to call them that. I’ll be sharing them along with some wisdom from others, including my dad in the social media posts today.
- NEW NEW! www.flippingamericanetwork.com is LIVE
- FlipStarter Tampa is January 20. FlipStarter Dallas is Feb 10. www.flipstarterevent.com
- Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Check in with us every Tuesday for “Tuesdays at Two”
- Follow us on Twitter @FlippingAmerica
- IF WE READ YOUR QUESTION ON THE AIR, WE WILL SEND YOU A TICKET TO OUR NEXT FLIPSTARTER EVENT. THAT’S A $97 VALUE!
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Deann, Atlanta, GA. “I go through the process you have described and end up with a maximum offer far less than the price the seller is asking. Should I just go ahead and make the offer? It seems like possibly a waste of time – both mine and the sellers.”
- If an individual from your marketing, sit down and show them the numbers. Then make the offer. Tony’s illustration of the tow truck…
- If a bank or a HUD house, make the offer.
- My Story