Expected Air Date: 02/05/18
Today we continue our series on Crypto-Currency and blockchain technology. We continue today with Stan Larimer who calls himself the Godfather of BitShares. Stan retired from a successful career as a rocket scientist and inventor and now has become one of the pioneers in the crypto currency craze. Is it a fad that will fade? Is it a trend, a sign of the times? How does the technology work? What are the implications for real estate investors? We’ll learn that and more coming up in just a few minutes.
- Thursday night, Feb 8 in Atlanta, Mike Cherwenka.
- Call in to our comments line! 404-369-1018, extension 1. Leave your message.
- Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Like us on Facebook. www.facebook.com/flippingamericamedia
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
- Stan Larimer
Comment Line calls and Questions
Call 404-369-1018, press 1 and leave your message!
Questions@flippingamericaradio.com Tell us where you’re from!
- Diego, Dallas, TX, “Thank you for sharing the buying formulas for rental properties. Please explain more about cash on cash return and capitalization rate. What’s the difference?”
- Chip, Perry, GA, “I heard someone say that you should figure the cost of an apartment building based on the market cap rate. I didn’t really follow but didn’t want to admit that in the conversation. Please explain it to me.”
- Esther, Milwaukee, WI “I went to a seminar where they were going to sell me turn-key rental properties and finance them to me at 12% for 15 years. The loan to value would be 60%. They assured me these were great below-market deals and I would make money. Can you tell me whether this is true?”
100k, 40k down payment. 1000/mon rent 12k year. 8400 NOI. PI $720. Payments 8640. Taxes and Insurance already considered in NOI. It SEEMS you have $280/mon cash flow, but in reality you lose about $20 per month. Cap rate: 8.4%. ConC return, -.002%
- Warren, Harrisburg, PA “Do you ever make exceptions to your ‘all in for 70%’ rule? If so, when?
Sub to, other creative deal structure, high end, 100% OPM,